Stabilising ankle brace with foam inserts
- Ankle Immobilisation.
- Conservative treatment of Achilles tendon injuries.
- Moderate to severe ankle sprain.
POINTS TO REMEMBER
- Immobilisation of the ankle: lateral rigid shells
- Comfort: padded foam inserts
- Easy to fit: adjustment by self-fastening straps
- Adaptability: height-adjustable calcaneal strap for adaptation to the patient's morphology
Download the Instructions for Use
PDF - 0.59 Mo
The version of the Instruction Manual available online, is the version in force.
Depending on the manufacture date and the location where the product was purchased, this digital version of the Instruction Manual may differ from the version physically delivered with the product.