STABILISING ANKLE BRACE WITH SUPPORT STRAPPING
- Removable rigid plastic shells.
- Lateral reinforcements made of heatregulating foam absorbing excess body
- heat and restoring it when the body cools down to provide optimum longlasting comfort.
- A thinner wall in the lower part of the orthosis to ease the fit in a shoe.
- Removable straps colour coded for fit, improving the reduction of oedema.
- Velcro straps with elastic parts ensuring an accurate adjustment to the calf shape.
- Reinforced tightening system on the lower strap improving ankle immobilization.
- Soft, width-adjustable heel strap, with right/left marker, preserving dorsiflexion and plantar flexion.
- Functional treatment of moderate and severe sprains of the external lateral ligament.
- Resumption of activities and sport following moderate or severe sprains.
- Do not apply the product in direct contact with broken skin.