Off-loading knee brace for the treatment of knee osteoarthritis
- Symptomatic unicompartimental femorotibial osteoarthritis (mild to moderate).
- Knee off-loading for post-traumatic, post-operative or degenerative conditions.
- Knee pain and/or swelling management.
- Patient with mild to moderate pain.
- Patient with moderate activity
POINTS TO REMEMBER
- Off loading of the injured compartment: 3-point support system thanks to inelastic straps that ensure maximum offloading of the knee in extension
- Stabilisation of the joint: rigid joint on the injured side and flexible on the healthy side and patellar silicone insert
- Support and comfort: silicone integrated into the knit and anatomical knitting with comfort areas
Available in medial left / lateral right and medial right / lateral left
Action Reliever - Three Point Pressure System
- The Action Reliever is an off-loading brace that has been designed to apply corrective forces on the leg to re- (referred to as three point pressure).
- By helping hold the leg in a normal alignment and maintaining a homogeneous load on the knee joint as a whole, the ActionReliever knee brace will help reduce compression and inflammation. This load reduction is proven to relieve pain.
POINTS TO REMEMBER
- Straps creating a dynamic three point pressure system: most effective on heel strike.
- Combined rigid adjustable hinge on the affected side and flexible stay on the unaffected side.
- Self adjustment possible by tightening the front straps.
- For medial or lateral osteoarthritis.
Ease Of Use
- Only two steps for fitting.
- Easy to put on and take off.
- Anatomically shaped straps, self-oriented and adjustable.
- Anatomical knitting with no compression areas at popliteal crease and at brace edges.
- Stays comfortable all day.
- Slim and discreet under clothing.
Download the Instructions for Use
PDF - 3.00 Mo
The version of the Instruction Manual available online, is the version in force.
Depending on the manufacture date and the location where the product was purchased, this digital version of the Instruction Manual may differ from the version physically delivered with the product.
Your partner day-to-day