Mobiderm Technology & Solutions
MOBIDERM is a medical device made up of foam blocks encased between two non-woven bandages.
The MOBIDERM Technology can be used under a reducing bandage (in its bandage or pad forms), or incorporated into mobilizing garments.
The pressure difference created between the blocks on the skin and the surrounding area stimulates the flow of lymphatic fluid, optimizing drainage efficacy(1).
THE REDUCTION PHASE :
Mobiderm solutions includes pads and bandages to incorporate into a multi component bandaging. Available in small and big blocks and in multiple dimensions, they will accommodate your various needs.
The Mobiderm Kit simplify the bandaging will all the components of a multi type bandaging into a single box. Available for upper and lower limb, each box includes cotton bandage, short stretch bandage, Mobiderm bandage, long stretch bandage and adhesive bandage.
THE MAINTENANCE PHASE :
Mobiderm Technology is also incorporated into various mobilizing garments :
- Mobiderm Autofit self adjustable is available as armsleeve with mitten, below-knee and thigh-high models
- Mobiderm Standard is available as mitten, glove and simple armsleeve models
- Mobiderm made-to-measure patient for patients out of standard sizes and severe lymphedema is available as armsleeve, below-knee and thigh-high models
Several tightening notches
Semi open garment
Easy to put on, easy to take off(3)
Easy and quick set up(3)
Wide adaptation range
Limits slippage when walking
(1) Todd – Mobiderm Autofit: an adjustable sleeve that enables patients to self-manage lymphedema – Chronic edema – April 2018 – Page 6
(2) Quéré - Prospective multicenter observational study of lymphedema therapy: POLIT study - Vascular Desease Journal – 2014 – Pages 4 and 5
(3) Mestre – Interest of an auto-adjustable night-time compression sleeve (MOBIDERM Autofit) in maintenance phase of upper limb lymphedema: the MARILYN pilot RCT – Support Care Cancer (25:2455-2462) – 2017 – Page 6