Blood pressure monitor - 3 automatic measurements
Upper arm blood pressure monitor with 3 measurements, for regular blood pressure monitoring.
Thuasne’s 3 measurement upper arm blood pressure monitor is suitable for home blood pressure measurement.
It provides simultaneous and accurate systolic and diastolic blood pressure as well as pulse rate. Its accuracy allows
regular monitoring of blood pressure.
Its practical soft bag protects it and makes it easy to carry out.
- Easy measurement: can automatically take 3 successive measurements and make a weighted average (MAM technology).
- Ergonomic: large, easy-to-read screen.
- Practical: battery operated or with a power adapter (not included).
- 2 x 99 data memory: storage of the last 2 x 99 measurements to facilitate health monitoring by one or two patients.
- MAM technology: 1 measurement or 3 successive automatic measurements as desired.
- M-L size cuff: for an arm circumference of 22 to 42 cm.
- 1 or 2 patients: recording of measurements for one or two patients.
- IHB – Irregular Heartbeat: analyses heart rate and detects irregular heartbeats during blood pressure measurement.
- Memory: records up to 2 x 99 measurements.
- 5-year guarantee (2 years for cuff). Excluding batteries and signs of knocks.
- A/A* Certification (BHS): grade A for systolic and diastolic pressure.
- Measurement range: Blood pressure: 20 – 280 mmHg – Pulse: 40 – 200 beats per minute.
- Static accuracy: Pressure within: + / - 3 mmHg. Pulse accuracy: + / - 5% of readout value.
- Weight: 393 g (including batteries).
- Dimensions: 152 x 92 x 42 mm.
- Batteries: 4 x 1.5 V alkaline batteries; size AA - Rechargeable battery friendly.
- Battery lifetime: approx. 920 measurements (using new batteries).
- Storage conditions: -20 – +55 °C; 15-95% relative maximum humidity.
- Operating conditions: 10 – 40 °C; 15-95% relative maximum humidity.
*Alexandra C. Cuckson, Annemarie Reinders, Husain Shabeeh and Andrew H. Shennan. Validation of the Microlife BP 3BTO-A oscillometric blood pressure monitoring device according to a modified British Hypertension Society protocol. Blood Pressure Monitoring, 2002. Volume 7 Numéro 6.
- Health passport (to record measurements)
- Instructions leaflet
- 4 AA batteries
- Soft bag
Cuff (reference: WW0840 0017A).
Table for classifying pressure values
|1. Blood pressure normal||< 120||< 80||Self-check|
|2. Blood pressure normal||120 - 129||80 - 84||Self-check|
|3. Blood pressure slightly high||130 - 139||85 - 89||Consult your doctor|
|4. Blood pressure too high||140 - 159||90 - 99||Seek medical advice|
|5. Blood pressure far too high||160 - 179||100 - 109||Seek medical advice|
|6. Blood pressure dangerously high||>= 180||>= 110||Urgently seek medical advice!|
Refer to the instructions for use.