Genu Ligaflex® ROM
Ligament knee brace with flexion / extension control
Properties / Mode of action
- Stabilization of knee joint ligaments provided by the rigid hinged side uprights.
- Extension can be adjusted to 0°, 5°, 10°, 15°, 20°, 30° and 40°.
- Flexion can be adjusted to 0°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 75° and 90°.
- The brace is maintained on the leg thanks to:
- the Suspension Strap (A);
- the silicone-coated threads at the top of the knee brace.
- Model totally open, making it easy to fit.
- Conservative treatment of knee ligament injuries and/or ruptures (cruciate and/or lateral ligaments).
- Post-operative rehabilitation.
- Joint instability/laxity.
- Patient following severe sprain or during rehabilitation
POINTS TO REMEMBER
- Joint support: TM5+ hinge reproducing the knee’s natural movements*
- Range of motion control: tool-less limitation of flexion and extension with extensive adjustment range
- Hold: silicone integrated into the knit and suspension strap above the calf
- Comfort: anatomically shaped knit with comfort zones and half-straps to prevent any tourniquet effect