Scapulo-humeral immobilisation vest
- Perfect immobilisation thanks to its strap and shoulder adjustment system.
- 3D aerated knit.
- One model for the right or left shoulder, and only 2 sizes.
- Uncomplicated shoulder injuries:
- anterior dislocation of the shoulder,
- non-displaced, non-articular fracture of the scapula,
- uncomplicated acromioclavicular dislocation (“separated shoulder”).
- Immobilisation of the elbow following dislocation.
- Fractures of the greater tuberosity of the humerus, humeral head or lesser tuberosity of the humerus (non-surgical indications).
- Immobilisation following surgery to correct instability.
- Rotator cuff rupture in the acute phase.
- Acute scapulohumeral periarthritis (“frozen shoulder”).
- Paralysis of the brachial plexus.
- Re-education of the scapulohumeral joint.
- Pain-relieving immobilisation of the shoulder after the inflammatory phase (acute rheumatism, rheumatoid arthritis).
- Complicated shoulder injuries: displaced fracture, commutated fracture, open fracture, fracture with nerve or vascular damage, severe ligament rupture.
- Do not apply the product in direct contact with broken skin.
Your partner day-to-day