MODULAR WRIST IMMOBILIZATION SPLINT*
- Rigid support for the wrist.
- Possibility of immobilizing the wrist in 3 different positions.
- Ligaflex® Immo is supplied with a pair of reinforcements enabling immobilization of the wrist in the extended position (radiocarpal extension). It is possible to order a kit containing 2 pairs of reinforcements separately:
- Reinforcements immobilizing the wrist in the flexed position (radiocarpal flexion.
- Reinforcements immobilizing the wrist in the flexed and inclined position (palmar flexion and cubital inclination).
- X-ray transparent, adjustable reinforcements.
- Splint length ensuring total immobilization.
- Optimum comfort due to a 3D knit.
- The choice of reinforcements should be determined on the basis of the prescription of the health professional supplying the device. Do not change the reinforcements without first consulting your professional.
- In the event of a palmar injury, do not use the device in the extended wrist position.
- In the event of an extension injury, do not use the flexed wrist positions.
- Do not apply the product in direct contact with broken skin.
* Possibility of acquiring additional reinforcements separately.
Download the Instructions for Use
PDF - 2.60 Mo
The version of the Instruction Manual available online, is the version in force.
Depending on the manufacture date and the location where the product was purchased, this digital version of the Instruction Manual may differ from the version physically delivered with the product.