LYMPHATREX Expert - Thigh-High
LYMPHATREX Expert (1)
Made-to-measure patient flat knit compression garments
For which patients
LYMPHATREX Expert garments are intended for use in the treatment of lymphedema in maintenance phase following a reduction phase.
The range is recommended for patients presenting:
- Moderate to severe lymphedema (2)
- Non-regular limb shape with skin folds (2)
- Spreading to fingers or toes (2)
- Large limb circumference (2)
Principle of action
Containment: a short-stretch and robust technical knit allows LYMPHATREX Expert garments to apply a high working pressure and a low resting pressure on the limb. (3)
Composition (4): polyamide, elastane, polyester, cotton
Colors: beige, tanning beige, black
French Compression classes: Class 2 (15 – 20 mmHg), Class 3 (20 – 36 mmHg), Class 4 (> 36 mmHg)
- Knitted from polyamide microfibre yarn, naturally very soft. (5)
- Very fine weft of knitting and not in direct contact with the skin, in order to keep the softness of the mesh.
- Anatomical adjustment, even at the most sensitive areas such as elbow folds or knee.
- Thermoregulation by double-sided knitting: absorption and then removal of moisture outwards. (5)
- Flat seams.
- Sheathing knit, does not penetrate skin folds.
DISCRETION AND DRESS
- Available in timeless and sober colors: black, beige and tanning beige to adapt to different skin carnations.
- Controlled balance between the knitting parameters and the anti-slip device helps proper hold on the limb.
KNIT ADAPTATION TO LIMB VOLUME VARIATION
The flat knitted technology allows to vary the number of stitch loop on each row based on the precise patient measurements.
(1) LYMPHATREX Expert is the new name of the flat knit range LYMPHATREX
(2) SFMV – Compression et lymphoedème du membre inférieur – Comité Interface Compression – March 2015 – Page 2
(3) SNITEM – Coupé - Compression et contention : quelles différences ? Historique et Innovation en Lymphologie – Dec 2015 – Page 4
(4) Please refer to the Instructions for Use of the product for the full list of components
(5) ETN 280 - Dossier Textile Polyamide – July Aug 2017 – Page 1
Lymphatrex Expert is CE marked according to the Regulation 2017/745 on medical devices.
This is a Class I medical device.
Please read carefully the instructions for use, indications and contraindications of the product.
Date updated: November 2020