Stabilising ankle-immobilising ankle brace
- Ankle immobilisation.
- Conservative treatment of Achilles tendon injuries.
- Joint laxity/chronic instability prevention during sport activities resumption.
- Moderate to severe ankle sprain.
- Sport activities resumption.
- Tendinopathy treatment.
- Patients practicing pivot sports (basketball, volleyball, handball…)
POINTS TO REMEMBER
1 - Increased ankle stabilisation: lightweight metal reinforcements and strapping
2 - Easy lace-up fastening
3 - Easy fitting: wide opening to make it easier to put on and take off
4 - Comfort: slim, anatomical design so that it can be worn in most types of shoes. Micro-ventilated 3D knit to wick away moisture