Very soft compensating breast form especially suitable for sensitive scar tissue and for initial treatment
- For a particularly aesthetic and cuddly restoration
- Particularly soft inner layer made of transparent silicone
- Excellent for sensitive scar tissue and for initial treatment
- The standard cup is highly hollowed out on the inside, making it particularly suitable for restorations with moderate tissue loss
- The less hollowed out full cup version offers more volume and is therefore ideal for greater tissue loss
- More stability due to a reinforced inner rim
- Thin, softly tapered rim for a smooth transition
- Velvety matte exterior
- Best worn directly against the skin
Indication and intended use
- Silima® breast forms and Silima® compensating breast forms give you a natural, cosmetically and visually harmonious appearance as well as appropriate weight compensation after breast surgery (mastectomy, breast-conserving surgery, reconstruction) once the surgical wound has healed completely and radiation therapy has been completed.
- Shape and size are determined by the anatomical conditions.
- Consistency, elasticity and movement characteristics are very similar to those of the natural breast.
- All materials used are tested for skin compatibility.
- Standard/B: 2/3, 4/5, 6/7, 8/9, 10/11
- Full/C: 4/5, 6/7, 8/9, 10/11
- anatomical, symmetrical
Art. no.: 66 390