SPIRAL ANTERIOR SHELL DYNAMIC ANKLE-FOOT ORTHOSIS
- Anterior shell dynamic ankle-foot orthosis (AFO) that supports the foot/ankle complex and can guide the knee into extension and facilitate weak plantar flexors in propulsion.
- Adjustable and trimmable orthosis (by cutting) in length by the healthcare professional authorized to dispense, prepare and adapt the SpryStep® plus anterior AFO.
- The diversity of materials used offers a good combination of flexibility and rigidity to improve walking and comfort for the patient, with a forefoot that remains flexible while walking.
Lower limb weakness of neurological, traumatic or muscular origin:
- Fatigable footdrop
- Footslap, footdrop
- Excessive plantarflexion during swing phase (secondary to weak dorsiflexors)
- Weakness of the pretibial muscles ≤ 3
- Plantar flexor strengths 3 or 4
- Mild knee instability during stance phase
- Moderate knee instability during stance phase
- Mild quadriceps weakness
- Hip hiking / contralateral trunk lean
- Severe spasticity of the foot and ankle
- Open ulcers of the foot, ankle or lower leg
- Severe edema
- Severe foot and ankle deformities
- Severe fixed ankle varus or valgus conditions
- Non-correctable triplanar instability
- Plantarflexion contracture
- Running/high impact activities
- Not recommended for patients weighing more than 120 kg
- Do not use the product in case of uncertain diagnosis
- Do not place the product in contact with an injured skin
- Known material allergy
Download the Instructions for Use
PDF - 4.36 Mo
The version of the Instruction Manual available online, is the version in force.
Depending on the manufacture date and the location where the product was purchased, this digital version of the Instruction Manual may differ from the version physically delivered with the product.