Lymphatrex Poly Strong - Lower limbs
Lymphatrex Poly, Poly Strong & Fine
Made-to-measure patient flat knit compression garments
For which patients
Lymphatrex Poly, Poly Strong & Fine garments are intended for use in the treatment of lymphedema in maintenance phase following a reduction phase.
The range is recommended for patients presenting:
- Moderate to severe lymphedema (1)
- Non-regular limb shape with skin folds (1)
- Spreading to fingers or toes (1)
- Large limb circumference (1)
Principle of action
Containment: a short-stretch and robust technical knit allows Lymphatrex Poly, Poly Strong & Fine garments to apply a high working pressure and a low resting pressure on the limb. (2)
Fine: Only available for upper limbs
Poly: Available for upper and lower limbs
Poly Strong: Only available for lower limbs
- Fine: polyamide, tergal, elastane
- Poly & Poly Strong: polyamide, elastane
Colors: beige, tanning beige (4), black
Compression Classes: Class 2 (23 – 32 mmHg), Class 3 (34 – 46 mmHg) (5)
- Anatomical adjustment, even at the most sensitive areas such as elbow folds or knee.
- Flat seams.
- Good fit and effective gradient compression
- Breathability and fast drying for Poly and Poly strong
PERFECT FIT (6)
- Large variety of options to adapt most of specific needs.
- Large variety of models to adapt most of lymphedema localizations.
LARGE MATERIAL CHOICE
3 different materials with specific properties:
- Fine, offers good tolerance for sensitive skins and helps maintaining skin temperature (7; 8) - ideal for elderly patients.
- Poly, knitted from polyamide microfibers, offers softness and good thermoregulation (8) - ideal for more active patients.
- Poly Strong, in addition to Poly properties, offers stronger compression and rigidity thanks to higher elastane content – ideal for severe lymphedemas.
(1) SFMV – Compression et lymphoedème du membre inférieur – Comité Interface Compression – March 2015 – Page 2
(2) SNITEM – Coupé - Compression et contention : quelles différences ? Historique et Innovation en Lymphologie – Dec 2015 – Page 4
(3) Please refer to the Instructions for Use of the product for the full list of components
(4) Only available in Poly and Poly Strong
(5) Class 3 only available in Poly Strong
(6) Please refer to the IFU and measurement forms for the options and models
(7) Thanks to Tergal and polyamide
(8) ETN 280 – Dossier Textile Polyamide – July Aug 2017 – Page 1
Lymphatrex Expert is CE marked according to the Regulation 2017/745 on medical devices.
This is a Class I medical device.
Please read carefully the instructions for use, indications and contraindications of the product.
Thuasne Deutschland GmbH
Im Steinkamp 12
30938 Burgwedel – Deutschland